Sunday, March 30, 2008

Incommunicado

Just thought I'd make a quick post as I'm about to leave for Leamington Spa for a two week health and safety course (woohooo lucky me eh?) and will be incomunicado until I get back. Yep, no internet access for 13 days - oh my god how am I going to cope? I can't usually manage more than an hour without it!

I'm not really sure what there is to do in Leamington Spa and environs, apart from Warwick Castle but I'm sure it'll be nice and of course it's two weeks out of the office ... which is always good!

Better still when I get home my Sweeney Todd DVD should have arrived (guess what I'll be doing that weekend), and it's only 16 days till we see I Am Kloot in Brighton

Before I leave though I've just registered for the next UKS cyber crop which is this time based on the Oscars and I'm in the team 'Drama Queens' (Yes, I know, very apt!). This time I'm really going to make an effort to get involved as last time I actually didn't even look at any of the classes let alone actually do any scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy - its cuz here - Karen!! Jo forwarded me your blog address. You will have to forgive me not being a blogger myself - no time for such lavishness - plus being on the computer all day at work normally means I go nowhere near the one at home unless forced to. This time it was Lee Evans - well a prompt from TicketMaster actually and a quick email from/to Jo. Well better go the washing up beckons - no rest for the wicked and in a previous life I must have been down right nasty!!

tatty bye xxx

Tracy said...

hi matey

nice to see you :)

Feel free to drop in and comment any time you like.

Don't work too hard hun ... life's too short!