Friday, October 06, 2006

A Good Day

I've had a good day today so far. Met up with Shazzer at the Ashford Designer Outlet this morning and we shopped till we dropped (almost literally). It was great to see her as we haven't got together for ages. Bought a few bits for my holiday - some halloweeny jewellry etc. from Claire's, some books and some make up bits from the Revlon shop. I also bought a sweet little pumpkin candle holder and a lovely halloween t shirt for Aiden. The weather was awful, with some amazing torrential downpours, but we managed to stay generally dry, although my jeans were soaked walking from the car park.

Getting home I finally managed to get my Digidrea
mer layout done. The papers were all baby themed and although gorgeous, didn't fit with any of my usual subjects for scrapping, so I had to dig out a picture of me and Dad at London Zoo taken sometime in the late 60s. For once I didn't use a sketch - all my own imagination and I'm quite pleased with the result.



During the search for a picture I have found one that I really do have to scrap as it's so great. I just need to find the right kit to go with it, and the right layout!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lovely LO T - love the vertical stripes, they match perfectly with the bars in the photo :)