Monday, October 23, 2006

Ok, I Admit It …

I’ve booked another restaurant. I realised that I didn’t have anywhere to eat on Friday evening (I get to NO at about 4pm). I won't want to do much the first night probably, but I’m sure I will want to eat, so out of interest did a search using OpenTable and amazingly Herbsaint has a free table for 9pm, so I couldn’t resist. I am convinced that eating at these nice restaurants is a good thing, as otherwise I’d be stuffing myself with all the fried food and hugely carlorie intensive creole and cajun food available elsewhere (poboys and the like) – they do like their fried food in New Orleans. The main problem now is the amount of clothes I am going to have to take – no longer travelling light as I have to dress up for all these restaurants and I can’t possibly keep wearing the same outfit, and of course different outfits mean different shoes and handbags. Time to rethink the size of the suitcase methinks! *LOL*

With only 3 1/2 days left till I go, I am desperately trying to get everything done that needs to be sorted before I go. I need to make cards for Jo and Jane's birthday, and I have an entry to do in a Discworld CJ. And of course I still need to actually pack, although of course that will probably end up being done on Thursday night just before i go to bed *LOL*

No comments: