Saturday, October 21, 2006

More Food!

OK I've really got to stop reading restaurant reviews and the NO foodie forum. This evening I have discovered that I had been missing a seriously good restaurant from my deliberations - Restuarant August, which it turned out several people had mentioned to me, and in a recent review had scored 11 out of 10. Of course I couldn't miss this opportunity either, so I booked a table. At least I won't have to worry about eating while I'm in the Big Easy. Better start making my plans for a diet when I get back too *LOL*
Think I'd better get looking at walking tours ... need to do something to walk off all that fab food. I suppose the good thing is that at least it isn't all the deep fried food that appears in most of the restaurants in the city!

No comments: